Best Barrister in Bangladesh
Law Firm Practice Areas
Our Service Areas in Bangladesh
Formation, administration, and maintenance of NGOs and Societies – Registration of an NGO with the Registrar of Companies, Registrar of Societies, or Registrar of Assurances, as applicable.
– Periodic filing of returns, reports, and other required documents in accordance with the governing statute
– Drafting of the Memorandum and Articles of Association, Memorandum and Rules and Regulations, and Trust Deed of a Corporation, Society, and Trust, respectively
– Acquiring sanction from the Central Government and adhering to all secretarial and legal requirements
Risk Management – Creating the Code of Conduct and Whistle Blower Policy
– Development of a framework for risk management, its reporting, and implementation
– Formulation, improvement, and implementation of internal control measures
– Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Company Formation – Guidance on all statutory compliances pertaining to the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013 and all other prior laws
– Conduct statutory secretarial audit in addition to other audits in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act and other laws.
– Assistance with the crafting and review of a variety of contracts and agreements
– Expertise in drafting agreements for numerous Public Sector Undertakings, Real Estate and Construction companies, Telecom companies, Retail sector, and other private and multinational businesses
– The firm represents clients before various authorities, including the ministry of corporate affairs and sectoral regulators, for business start-up permissions/ licenses/ approvals.
Foreign Investment in Bangladesh – Advice Regarding Foreign Direct Investment
Considered as the best law firm in Bangladesh
– Establishing a business entity in Bangladesh, such as a wholly-owned subsidiary, branch office, or liaison office
– Development of a business plan or project report
Top lawyers in Dhaka
– Tax planning for the establishment of a business in Bangladesh
– Consulting services on pre- and post-setup regulatory and legal compliance Capital Market – IPO, FPO, Preferential Allotment
– Extra Issue, Correct Issue
– ADR/GDR Issues
– Bank/financial institution loan syndication
– Drafting and review of legal documents/prospectuses/MOUs/agreements
– Liaison and coordination with diverse regulatory authorities, including SEBI, local stock exchanges, the registrar of corporations, and merchant bankers
– Conducting due diligence as a risk mitigation technique
Corporate and Commercial law firm in Bangladesh
Known for our Corporate & Commercial practice, we provide quality legal counsel on all aspects of corporate law services with the goal of reducing execution risk and ensuring the seamless operation of business operations.
Intellectual Property law firm in Bangladesh
In order to protect our clients’ intellectual property rights (IPR), we offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to their specific needs.
Startup law firm in Bangladesh
Extensive knowledge of internet-based corporate finance, rules and regulations, and other technology-based services that assist customers in establishing online enterprises.
Pharmaceuticals law firm in Bangladesh
We provide comprehensive strategic and legal advice and manage complex matters for our national and international pharmaceutical and health sector clients.
Real estate law firm in Bangladesh
We have direct experience managing a variety of property-related matters, including Construction, Development, Investment, Leasing and Renting, Real Estate Finance, and Real Estate Litigation.
Engineering and Energy law firm in Bangladesh
Our capabilities include providing strategic counsel across the entire spectrum of Projects, project development, EPC contracts, project financing, project claims, and dispute resolution.
Insolvency law firm in Bangladesh
In order for our clients to reap the benefits of the insolvency and bankruptcy resolution, we provide an efficient and prompt conclusion.
Labor and Employment law firm in Bangladesh
We are able to manage the complexities of all regulatory and legal aspects of employment and labor laws and assist our clients in operating their businesses efficiently.
Litigation & Arbitration law firm in Bangladesh
Our services include cost-effective representation of clients in domestic and international arbitrations, as well as the execution of arbitration awards.
With a presence throughout Bangladesh and a vast international network, the firm is uniquely able to manage complex and highly complex litigation and arbitration matters.
Why Tahmidur Rahman is considered as the best barrister in Bangladesh?
Because of its cutting edged specialised practice areas
Our services include
– Conducting due diligence for commercial, residential, and industrial real estate transactions in order to uncover all material facts and conditions effecting the property and the transaction.
– Exposure services for property registration at sub-registrar offices
– Providing a service to clients in order to obtain numerous approvals/permissions/licenses from the relevant authorities
– Review, conveyance, drafting, and interpretation of various types of contracts/annexures, including co-partnership, joint venture, consortium, sale deed, lease deed, general power of attorney, builder purchase agreement, special power of attorney, and other legal documents.
– Evaluating and verifying title deeds, conducting title searches and title inquiries on all Bangladeshi properties
– Handling legal aspects of project approval, housing loans, and other mortgage-related cases
– Assisting international clients in meeting post-disbursement requirements
Name of Reliance for clients
– Advise clients beyond the fundamental legal requirements when purchasing, selling, and transferring real estate
– Conducting risk assessments, advising on compliance with various environmental laws, and obtaining permits and approvals from the relevant authorities
– Providing advice on transaction-related tax planning to reduce tax liability